CELEBRATING THE FAB 40!
PROUDLY ANNOUNCING REPRESENTATION OF MAJOR BEATLES PROJECTS
CELEBRATING THE 40th ANNIVERSARY OF THE BEATLES 1st AMERICAN VISIT
As you probably know - February 2004 sees the 40th anniversary of the Beatles' historic first visit to the USA and their legendary debut on "The Ed Sullivan Show."
That historic first TV appearance on February 9th 1964 was seen by a world-record audience of 73 MILLION viewers. This was FORTY PERCENT of the entire US population at the time (approx. 186 million.) That is the equivalent (in terms of today's US population) of a TV audience of 116 MILLION.
You may recall that we worked together with great success last year on the DVD release of the Beatles' first film "A Hard Day's Night."
We are delighted to announce that we are working together on multiple major projects relating to that anniversary. We aim to be of service to you as you plan your coverage of the momentous events that led to such dramatic changes in music, TV, movies, pop culture and society itself.
There are TWELVE Beatles-related projects or people we are already working with - with the possibility that we will be adding further projects of similar stature in the near future.
Here are the TWELVE projects we are currently working on:
- "THE FAB 40!" COMMITTEE - SPEARHEADING THE 40TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
- THE 40TH ANNIVERSARY PARTY - AT THE HARD ROCK CAFÉ IN NEW YORK CITY
- BEATLES FILM & TV TRIBUTE - AT THE LINCOLN CENTER IN NEW YORK CITY
- BEATLES FILM TRIBUTE - AT THE AMERICAN FILM INSTITUTE IN WASHINGTON D.C.
- PHOTO EXHIBITION & RADIO SERIES - AT THE MUSEUM OF TV & RADIO IN NY & L.A.
- BEATLES PHOTO EXHIBITION - AT THE SMITHSONIAN IN WASHINGTON D.C.
- THE NEW DVD - FEATURING THE BEATLES ON "THE ED SULLIVAN SHOW"
- NEW BOOK - THE DEFINITIVE HISTORY OF THE BIRTH OF BEATLEMANIA IN AMERICA
- THE FOUNDER/PRODUCER OF US BEATLES FAN CONVENTIONS - MARK LAPIDOS
- THE BEATLES' FAVORITE PHOTOGRAPHER/DESIGNER - ROBERT FREEMAN
- NOTED BEATLES SCHOLAR AND PRODUCER - MARTIN LEWIS
- EXHIBIT OF ROBERT FREEMAN PHOTOS - AT LINCOLN CENTER IN NEW YORK
- FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE PROJECTS
- PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE BEATLES
- DVD OF PROJECT OVERVIEW
- EPK #1 - WITH FOOTAGE OF THE BEATLES & OF NYC FANS IN FEB. 1964
- EPK #2 - WITH SOUNDBITES FROM BEATLES ASSOCIATES
- COPY OF THE NEW "BEATLES ON ED SULLIVAN" DVD
- INFO ABOUT THE MAJOR NEW HISTORY BOOK ABOUT BEATLEMANIA
- INFO ABOUT THE FOUNDER OF THE BEATLES FAN CONVENTIONS
- INFO ABOUT THE BEATLES FILM TRIBUTE AT LINCOLN CENTER
- INFO ABOUT THE BEATLES EXHIBITION AT THE SMITHSONIAN
- INTERVIEWS WITH BEATLES PALS, ASSOCIATES AND EXPERTS
Jane Ayer Public Relations
tel: (310) 581-1330
Jane Ayer firstname.lastname@example.org
Irene Dean email@example.com
Liz Anderson firstname.lastname@example.org
tel: (323) 654-7755
Jane Blunkell email@example.com
Not affiliated with, nor officially endorsed by Apple Corps.
or any person or company associated with The Beatles.